Arnica montana is one of the most beneficial substances available in nature’s pharmacopeia, with the power to relieve many of the common aches, pains, and injuries that arise in our daily lives.The oil extracted from Arnica flowers is also used in oil, shampoo and conditioners for treating unwanted scalp conditions, ensuring the growth of hair and boosting its overall beauty significantly.
It is reputed to minimize hair loss in addition to having an invigorating effect on skin. Topical use of arnica increases circulation and helps promote healing of any wounds on the scalp while treating chapping or scaling. Since beautiful, vibrant hair starts with a healthy scalp, arnica’s properties are ideal for improving the look and feel of your locks, particularly if your scalp is itchy, flaky or dry.
Here are the major benefits of Arnica oil for our locks:
- Regular scalp massage with this oil can help you a lot in fighting hair loss issues. It provides nourishment to the scalp and invigorates it, thereby stimulating hair follicles to support the growth of new hair.
- It feeds your hair follicles properly and makes the hair roots stronger. As a result, the elasticity of each and every strand goes higher, which eventually gives you less hair in your brush during combing.
- It keeps the scalp free from excess oil, sebum, dirt and debris, while maintaining its natural health and shine. According to researchers, the oil possesses amazing anti-inflammatory as well as anti-bacterial properties. Therefore, you do not need to experience issues like dandruff, itchy scalp, infections, etc. while using it.
- You can get rid of split ends by massaging your scalp with this oil regularly.
- It increases the circulation of blood throughout the scalp to a large extent and prevents the premature graying of your hair efficiently.
- A healthy scalp means a bunch of healthy and strong hair. In other words, arnica oil provides complete nourishment to your hair and makes it thick, soft, smooth, frizz-free and beautiful.